Finnish Customer Service for Mercedes-Benz 6500 views
- Job Languages Finnish
- Job posting schema No
If you are an avid auto enthusiast, be part of our Customer Service team for Mercedes-Benz, one of the most esteemed automobile brands
We are looking for Finnish speaking talents who will be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing Mercedes-Benz, the top German manufacturer of cars, buses, and trucks.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills, and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
Be part of the change and join us in beautiful Crete!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing one of the world’s most esteemed car brands
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience
- Respond to inquiries about products and services, offering expert advice on a range of car-related matters
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers’ concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Provide accurate and effective roadside assistance
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- A profound passion for cars is a big plus
- Work experience as a customer support/customer care representative will be considered an asset
- Highly developed communication skills
- A genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership
- Tech savviness and learning agility
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Finnish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?