Spanish Speaking Customer Service for High-End Coffee Machines 24748 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Spanish
- Job posting schema Yes
Are you a coffee enthusiast? Be part of our team in Chania, Crete and inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease.
At Teleperformance Greece, we are glad to be collaborating with an award-winning kitchen appliance brand, offering household equipment – from high-end espresso machines to food processors – designed to simplify consumers’ daily lives, allowing them to “Master Every Moment”.
If you are fond of smart kitchen devices, embracing all the innovative trends in coffee-making and food preparation, our team awaits you! You’ll be working in our super modern offices in Chania, Crete.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, providing an enhanced customer experience
- Utilize multiple communication channels (phone, chat, and email) to provide daily support to everyday household gadget users
- Support in English language customers in the UK and Ireland, and any other customers that choose English as their desired support language.
- Respond to customer inquiries about our client’s new and existing products, facilitating their use
- Handle complaints – always in a graceful and professional manner
- Resolve issues as they arise – timely and efficiently
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
What you will bring:
- High level of fluency in Spanish
- Great knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Work experience in a customer support role is a plus
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- Tech savviness & learning agility
- A genuine sense of ownership along with an unbreakable team spirit
- A positive attitude, empathy, and high work- ethic
- Flexibility in adapting to a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Free accommodation or extra accommodation bonus, throughout the entire employment period
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Consistent support for anything you may need along the way
- State-of-the-art premises – including an amazing activity room with a fully-equipped gym, table tennis table, and more
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- Professional growth & development opportunities within a multicultural, safe and fun workplace
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 employees from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has an enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?