Thank you for selecting Teleperformance Hellas for submitting your CV, and enabling us to contact you for discussing any positions suitable for your professional profile. Teleperformance takes data privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your data privacy:
We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
By sending and submitting your CV via email, you voluntarily authorize Teleperformance Greece to process (which includes but is not limited to collection, access, and to transfer) the below personal data to third parties as applicable:
Terms of Consent:
- You consent that the content is accurate and legal.
- You authorize Teleperformance Hellas to make the necessary processing of your personal data contained in the CV, and any other personal data you may submit and for the purposes intended thereof.
- By virtue of the above authorization Teleperformance Hellas processes personal data of the applicant in accordance with the provisions of L. 679/2016 as amended, and all pertinent statutory provisions on data protection in order to assess the skills of the Candidates.
- Teleperformance Hellas may designate employees or other third parties, as processors of CVs received, within the L. 679/2016.
- Duration of processing is 12 months as of its receipt by Teleperformance Hellas.
- All personal data are secured by electronic means and security passwords and are accessible only by authorized personnel.
I acknowledge and agree that the Company will process my personal data listed above for the purpose of Recruiting.
I also understand, acknowledge, and agree that I may withdraw my consent for the processing of my personal data. Consent may be withdrawn by notifying the data privacy office at www.teleperformance.com or in writing the HR Department.
The Company will not process the personal data listed above after I withdraw my consent in writing.
By accepting this online communication document I attest that I have been informed about the processing of my personal data, I am of sound mind and have sufficient mental capacity to understand this document and provide my consent. I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand this communication document, accept its terms, of this communication voluntarily.
Teleperformance Hellas operates under an Equal Opportunity policy, Discrimination in the work environment is strongly prohibited. However, if at any stage of the recruitment or the hiring process you feel that you been treated against the Code of Ethics, or under the Anti-discrimination legislation and the UNGC please, notify our data privacy office at www.teleperformance.com immediately.