In early June, Teleperformance launched a survey about our 2022 “Great Place to Work” (GPTW) participation. We invited over 350,000 employees globally to answer this survey, in order to understand better how they feel about our work environment, our practices, and the way we operate. We are excited to announce that Teleperformance has accomplished a new milestone: 64 countries have been recognized as “Great Place to Work” for 2022, and Teleperformance Greece is one of them!
TP Greece has been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” for the 5th time in a row:
This prestigious certification is the result of our efforts to foster a culture of respect, trust, and transparency. We aim to provide a workplace that reflects our culture and values. Creating and maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for our people has always been a priority for us. Moreover, our mission empowers us to improve the experience of our people across all functions of the company.
Our 2022 GPTW survey received positive feedback, showing that:
- Over 95% of our employees feel supported by the health measures taken.
- Almost 95% believe that they are treated fairly within the company, regardless of their gender, race, sexual orientation, or age.
- 92% feel welcome when they join the company.
- 85% feel they can trust their colleagues for cooperation.
- 84% say that the management is friendly and has clear expectations.
We wish to celebrate this award with our people, who proved once again that they share the same vision for an inspiring and supportive workplace!