German Customer Support Specialist – Wealth Management for Scalable Capital 6229 views
- Job Languages German
Join our Scalable Capital team and be part of one of the fastest growing and most visible fintech startups in Chania, Crete
Do you believe that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives?
If so, this is a great opportunity for you to join our strong German Scalable Capital team in beautiful Chania, Crete and become part of one of the fastest growing and most visible fintech startups in Europe and create an innovative service that has a significant impact on the lives of their customers!
To strengthen our Client Success Team, we are looking for qualified employees who will be available to our clients as a competent contact person for all topics relating to capital markets. Because “digital” doesn’t mean “far away”.
What you will do
- You are a reliable contact person for existing customers as well as for those interested in our services via telephone, e-mail or chat
- If you have more complex questions, you will network with other departments and partners in order to find a solution quickly
- You are independently responsible for the satisfaction of and loyalty to our customers
- You continuously expand your expertise in finance through internal training and self-interest
- You use the feedback from our customers and recognize potential for improvement of our product and internal processes. You will work closely with the Product, Capital Markets, Sales and Operations departments
What you will bring
- You have very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- You have very good communication skills in English
- You have already successfully completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably with a focus on finance) or are about to complete it. Alternatively, you can show that you have completed bank training
- You have an affinity for capital market products and digital solutions
- You convince with your friendly and solution-oriented way of working
- You can work conscientiously and detail-oriented under time pressure
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 323957