Swedish Customer Service positions in Chania, Crete 1537 views
- Job Languages Swedish
Join our Nordic Customer Service team in Chania and work with the top Nordic home appliance manufacturer
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine – along with flavorful Greek cuisine – sound like an option you’d like to explore? Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Customer Care team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
If you are fluent in Swedish and possess an unparalleled passion for self-expression through fashion, grab the opportunity and come work with the top Nordic home appliance manufacturer that shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
Join a team committed to understanding and empathizing with people, while enjoying your stay on a Greek island famous for its rich culture, fabulous landscapes and buzzing nightlife, where you will also get the chance to socialize, build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
Be part of the change and join us in beautiful Crete!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the top Nordic home appliance manufacturer
- Utilize phone e-mails and calls in order to provide a seamless customer experience
- Handle customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Swedish
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
- Understanding and empathizing with people and problem-solving
- Prior experience in customer support or claims and consumer complaints is advantage will be considered an asset
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- Computer knowledge, good knowledge of MS programs
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A curiosity driven mindset, willing to know everything about everything.
- Results-driven way of thinking, aiming to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the consumer
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Free accommodation at fully furnished, spacious apartments throughout the entire employment period
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- A generous bonus scheme
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Extra private health insurance
- Consistent support for anything you may need along the way
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- State-of-the-art premises – including an amazing activity room with a fully-equipped gym, table tennis table and TV
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- Professional growth & development opportunities within a multicultural, safe and fun workplace
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational and Great Place to Work-Certified Company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Swedish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 359456