Dutch Technical Support for Volkswagen 16058 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
- Job posting schema No
Are you an automobile enthusiast? Represent Volkswagen, the leading car manufacturer!
Our collaboration with Volkswagen is getting stronger, creating new job opportunities for Dutch-speaking talents!
Hence, we are looking for interaction experts who will be communicating with customers of Volkswagen from the Netherlands & Belgium.
Successful applicants will be working in our modern premises in Athens, providing exceptional technical support for Volkswagen’s innovative infotainment system. Our company provides newly hired representatives with a complete 5-week training by certified instructors.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch
- Advanced English skills
- Technical background & familiarity with technology
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer care experience would be an asset
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Dutch speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 22015