Technical Support for French Speaking Customers 15968 views
- Job Languages French
Do you have excellent communication skills in French? Work with our Technical Support team for French Speaking Customers
We are hiring French speakers to follow a 4-week training and work as technical support Interaction Experts for a large American manufacturer of hard disk drives, flash memory & other data technology products.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Answering inquiries about products specification via phone, chat and email
- Providing troubleshooting for various technical issues.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Performing data entry
- Excellent communication skills in French (near native level)
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
- Hardware and software Medium to advanced knowledge.
- Prior experience in technical support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 117119