Swedish Customer Support Representatives for Pandora 2841 views
- Job Languages Swedish
Ready to give a voice to people’s loves? Work with us for one of the world’s most loved jewellery brands
Are you passionate about jewellery and customer support? Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Pandora, the world’s top jewellery designer and manufacturer, looking for Customer Support Representatives to join the team.
Every day people around the world share facets of who they are and what matters to them through their Pandora jewellery. Be the one who will voice to people’s loves, join our team!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle calls, emails and chat with a sense in Swedish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Respond to pricing and product inquiries, order status, tracking inquiries and order cancellations.
- As a brand ambassador – provide promotion support, being knowledgeable about current promotions and new offers.
- Handle account and billing issues, along with order upselling, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns, based on policy provided through training guidelines.
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with clients and show customer service empathy.
- Log calls/cases from customer into the customer relationship database, including shipping instructions.
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Native level of Swedish
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Ability to multitask and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and availability to work overtime when/if required.
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
🛫 Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth & development opportunities
🎈 Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
🏆 Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Swedish jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 112716