Swedish Consultant for IT Security Software 4554 views
- Job Languages Swedish
Are you a fluent Swedish speaker? Do you have an IT background?
Grab this opportunity to work as a consultant for a leading IT Security Software company and help internet users surf the web safely.
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the leading IT Security Software company that offers multiple levels of protection for home devices to keep them safe from viruses and online threats.
This is your chance to work as a consultant for the world’s top multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider.
The work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Ensure full functionality of the antivirus protection
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Swedish
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 10.000 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Swedish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 354637