Spanish Customer Support expert (Thessaloniki) 16251 views
- Job Languages Spanish
- Job posting schema No
Represent a top streaming service, taking advantage of your Spanish language skills!
Join our Thessaloniki team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
Grab the opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a Customer Care Representative in our Spanish customer support team, you will be working in our state of the art premises in Thessaloniki, delivering world-class customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
What you will do
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payment
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Native level of Spanish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 92807