Serbian Customer Service Advocates for JTI 7092 views
- Job Languages Serbian
- Job posting schema Yes
Be part of our Customer Service team and represent JTI – Japan Tobacco International
By joining forces with JTI – Japan Tobacco International, the international tobacco and vaping division of Japan Tobacco Inc, we share a common goal: to be committed to making our business not only the fastest growing, innovative and sustainable of its kind, but also to deliver nothing less than the very best! At Teleperformance Greece, we are looking for Serbian speaking talents who will be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing JTI.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills, and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing JTI, one of the world’s most esteemed companies in the tobacco industry.
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Respond to inquiries about JTI’s products.
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers’ concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Serbian
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- Work experience as a customer support/customer care representative will be considered an asset
- Highly developed communication skills
- A genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership
- Tech savviness and learning agility
- A positive attitude
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 11.500 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Serbian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?