Japanese Customer Support for the top sports wearables 10451 views
- Job Languages Japanese
- Job posting schema No
Join the adventure and get to be in the heart of world-class high-tech sports wearables.
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the world’s top manufacturer of sports watches, dive computers, compasses and precision instruments, providing customer support services.
If you are a sport enthusiast, passionate and adventure seekers, great communicator, techy and eager to play and test new gadgets, grab this opportunity to find your path and support customers for products and services that inspire and enable people to live active lives.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via chat, e-mail, phone and social media
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Japanese
- Very good communication skills in English
- Be sport enthusiast, passionate and adventure seeker, enjoying outdoor activities
- Be great communicator, always treating a person with respect and kindness
- Be techy and eager to play and test new gadgets and understand how they work
- Be a team player who is interested in games, solving puzzles, mysteries and is able to make decisions, with no fear taking the lead
- Be solution driven, creative and resourceful.
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Japanese speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?