English Customer Support Representatives for Pandora 31015 views
- Job Languages English
Ready to give a voice to people’s loves? Work with us for one of the world’s most loved jewellery brands
Are you passionate about jewellery and customer support? Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Pandora, the world’s top jewellery designer and manufacturer, looking for Customer Support Representatives to join the team.
Every day people around the world share facets of who they are and what matters to them through their Pandora jewellery. Be the one who will voice to people’s loves, join our team!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle calls, emails and chat with a sense in English
- Respond to pricing and product inquiries, order status, tracking inquiries and order cancellations.
- As a brand ambassador – provide promotion support, being knowledgeable about current promotions and new offers.
- Handle account and billing issues, along with order upselling, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns, based on policy provided through training guidelines.
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with clients and show customer service empathy.
- Log calls/cases from customer into the customer relationship database, including shipping instructions.
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Native level of English
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Ability to multitask and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and availability to work overtime when/if required.
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more English speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 112685