Dutch Speaking Technical Support Representatives 9937 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Job Languages Dutch
Great job opportunities for Dutch speakers with excellent communication skills.
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with a leading company providing telematics services for intelligent connectivity of drivers, fleet, and orders.
Hence, we are looking for people with excellent Dutch language skills to join our team of 1st level customer technical support for the Dutch & Belgian market!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Communicate through various channels (calls, e-mail and more) with Dutch-speaking customers & partners
- Provide 1st level technical troubleshooting to occurring issues of the products
- Track and follow cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Follow escalation policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge & communication skills in Dutch
- Technical knowledge (general IT, GPS systems, computers)
- Good problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 118663