Dutch Customer Support Advocate (Thessaloniki) 13546 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
Represent a top streaming service, taking advantage of your Dutch language skills!
Join our Thessaloniki team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
Grab the opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a Customer Care Representative in our Dutch customer support team, you will be delivering world-class customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
What you will do
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payment
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Native level of Dutch
- Good communication skills in English (B2+ level)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. Also, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities. Please note that in Thessaloniki all costs are slightly lower.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Dutch speaking job options? Please click here.
Would you like to see all our jobs in Thessaloniki? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 129789