Finnish Video Streaming Customer Service 13790 views
- Job Languages Finnish
- Job posting schema No
Represent a top streaming service, taking advantage of your Finnish language skills!
Join our Thessaloniki team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
Grab the opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a customer service representative in our Finnish customer support team, you will be delivering world-class customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
What you will do
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payments
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Excellent language skills in Finnish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+ level)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support/ assistance will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Finnish speaking jobs options?
Would you like to see all our jobs in Thessaloniki?
Do you need even more available jobs?