Canon Portuguese Customer Service 10712 views
- Job Languages Portuguese
- Job posting schema No
Are you familiar with digital cameras, printers & photocopiers? Join our Canon tech-support team!
Would you like to get an in-depth experience in the world of photography and imaging? This is your chance to join our Canon amazing tech-support team.
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with Canon, the leader in the fields of professional and consumer imaging equipment and information systems, and proudly offers job opportunities for technology enthusiasts to provide customer support for digital cameras & other imaging products to customers from Portugal.
Not sure if you can do the job? Nothing to worry about! We equip successful candidates with a complete training on the company’s imaging & optical products, as well as guidance on providing troubleshooting and technical solutions.
What you will do:
Depending on the team that successful candidates will join, responsibilities vary:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Strong written and verbal skills in Portuguese
- Good communication skills in English
- Tech savviness
- Solution driven out of the box thinking
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Portuguese speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 354353