Audi Flemish Customer Support roles 7092 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Flemish
Are you an automobile enthusiast? A Flemish speaker too? Join our Audi Support team!
Our collaboration with Audi is getting stronger, creating new job opportunities for Flemish-speaking talents!
Join our amazing Flemish speaking team, that supports Audi customers, providing technical support for Audi’s innovative infotainment system. Our company equips newly hired representatives with a complete training by certified instructors.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Flemish
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Technical background & familiarity with technology
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer care experience in contact center would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2,000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12.000 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 62733