Danish customer support for a smoke-free future 17056 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Danish
- Job posting schema No
Do you have strong Danish skills? Represent one of the most innovative companies of the tobacco industry!
In collaboration with the tobacco industry’s world leader – a pioneer in the design of smokeless products – Teleperformance Greece has set out to deliver a smoke-free future.
Following the release of an innovative smokeless cigarette device, we are currently looking for talent with Danish language skills to join our customer care team in Athens, Greece.
Our goal is to provide a seamless customer experience to all those who have already embraced smoke-free products, in an effort to actively contribute to the adoption of a healthier lifestyle and mindset.
What you will do:
- Educate users on how to use & take care of their devices
- Provide assistance for new purchases
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Danish
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities,
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 16838