Financial Services Support for French speaking customers 13461 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages French
Do you have excellent communication skills in French? Support customers for financial services & money transactions
One of the biggest companies offering money transfer & financial services collaborates with Teleperformance Greece for exceptional customer support!
Our French support team communicates with local agencies and individual customers from France, Belgium, Switzerland & Luxembourg to assist them with various financial services & money transactions.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle inquiries via phone & e-mail
- Assist customers to modify transaction information
- Educate customers how to manage their online accounts
- Handle complaints politely & effectively
- Reroute/escalate cases to different departments
- Near-native level of French & good English knowledge
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Tech savviness & multitasking skills to use multiple internal tools
- Experience in the financial sector will be appreciated, but not required
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment-all at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 16894