English Tech Support for Mobile Devices Users 31418 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages English
Are you into tech? This is your chance to work as a customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies!
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies, in an excellent working environment.
As a technical support representative, you will be communicating with customers from the United Kingdom & Ireland to provide support for their mobile devices, after following a complete training by certified instructors. You will handle and resolve customers’ technical issues at the first contact if possible following troubleshooting protocols through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat), while maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Support British & Irish customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Resolve customers’ online store post-sales requests
- Diagnose and provide a path to resolve inquiries related to all client products including hardware, software, networking, etc.
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support Interaction Experts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Our Interaction Experts have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Furthermore, we take into account the resolution of technical issues, customers’ satisfaction & great team spirit. In addition, roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help our Interaction Experts be up-to-date with products & new releases. Last but not least, supervisors are always there to help!
Skills & Experience required:
- Near-native level of English
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Advanced English knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience would be an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more English speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 16827