Dutch Tech Support Advisor for Mobile Devices 464 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Dutch
Are you into tech? Get ready!
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies! A perfect work environment of latest technology, located only 5 minutes from the sea, is waiting for you in Greece!
As a technical support advisor, you will communicate with customers from the Netherlands & Belgium to provide support for their mobile devices, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
- Support Dutch & Belgian customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support advisors
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Advisors have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Resolution of technical issues, customers’ satisfaction & great team spirit are all taken into account. Also, good performance is rewarded on monthly base with bonuses. Roundtables, meetings & self-guided training help advisors be up-to-date with products & new releases. Last but not least, supervisors are always next to advisors for help!
Skills & Experience required:
- Fluency in Dutch
- Advanced English knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with smartphones & the world of technology
- Competitive salary
- 2 extra full salaries per year
- Monthly performance-based bonus
- Complete relocation package (flight tickets & accommodation assistance)
TECH UP YOUR CAREER!