Live your… stream in Athens! Video streaming experts wanted – Estonian 605 views
- Job Languages Estonian
We are looking for video experts to help people all over the world take their video channels to the next level.
Teleperformance collaborates with the world’s top online video sharing and social media platform, home to over a billion videos and millions of channels, with new video content uploaded every day.
We are looking for brilliant people, who love videos and social media, with a marketing mindset, who will give everyone the power to share their story through videos, willing to join us in our state-of-the-art working environment in Athens, Greece.
What you will do
• Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients.
• Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry while troubleshooting the customer’s issue.
• Provide strategic campaign support to educate your clients.
• Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
• Searching for the most accurate and effective solution to the problem stated.
• Being blended throughout the day on different channels.
What you will bring
• Superior written and verbal communications skills in Estonian, as well as effective listening skills
• Good communication skills in English
• Flexibility to adapt to the different working channels during the day (chat, phone, email)
• Ability to use positive language
• Willingness to continuous learning and improvement
• Good time management skill
What we offer
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Estonian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 279830