Urdu speaking customer support positions 24310 views
- Job Languages Urdu
- Job posting schema No
Do you speak Urdu fluently and Greek? Do you have excellent communication skills?
Available positions in Customer / Tech Support and Sales await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button.
You will be providing customer support services in Urdu via inbound calls, emails or chatting for the biggest telecommunication company in Greece! Acting as the first point of contact for all clients, proactively responding to customer queries that focus on all aspects of the customer experience in their program. Maintains solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Performs data entry and uses software programs. Also, require research skills to analyze problems, then drive e-mail to resolution and to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Training is going to be in Greek, 8 hours daily and will last for 1 week.
- The department operates from Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 21:00.
- You will be asked to work 5 days per week (6 hours or 4 hours per day as per your contract) in rotating shifts and within weekends as well.
- You are going to sign a fixed-term contract the duration of which will be renewed based on your performance.
- Please note that we are looking for new employees to stay with us for a long time and that this is not a short term project!
- Excellent communication skills in Urdu (C1+ level)
- Good Greek knowledge (B2+ level)
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able in multitasking
- Willing and able to adapt to changes
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Do you need even more available jobs?