Urdu speaking customer support positions (Athens) 8340 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Urdu
Are you a fluent Urdu speaker? Do you also speak Greek? Grab this great job opportunity!
Some of the world’s most famous brands trust Teleperformance Greece to offer excellent customer care, sales & technical support services, as well as content moderation for Social Media.
If you are a native level Urdu speaker, this is a great opportunity to enhance your resume, by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
You will be providing customer support services in Urdu via inbound calls, emails or chatting for the biggest telecommunication company in Greece! Acting as the first point of contact for all clients, proactively responding to customer queries that focus on all aspects of the customer experience in their program. Maintains solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Performs data entry and uses software programs. Also, require research skills to analyze problems, then drive e-mail to resolution and to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Training is going to be in Greek, 8 hours daily and will last for 1 week.
- The department operates from Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 21:00.
- You will be asked to work 5 days per week (6 hours or 4 hours per day as per your contract) in rotating shifts and within weekends as well.
- You are going to sign a fixed-term contract the duration of which will be renewed based on your performance.
- Please note that we are looking for new employees to stay with us for a long time and that this is not a short term project!
- Excellent communication skills in Urdu (C1+ level)
- Good Greek knowledge (B2+ level)
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able in multitasking
- Willing and able to adapt to changes
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
What we offer:
- Extra payment when working on official Greek Holidays and Overtime
- Production bonus based to your performance.
- Two extra salaries per year (Christmas one full salary, Easter half a salary, vacationhalf a salary). The 2 extra salaries are proportionate to the working days during the year.
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Find out more
Would you like to see all our jobs in Athens? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 145277