French Customer Service for one of the Big Five IT companies! 20989 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages French
- Job posting schema No
Do you follow all the latest developments in technology and gadgets? Do you have excellent communication skills in French?
This is your chance to work as a customer representative for one of the Big Five IT companies!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of more than 11.500 employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Paypal, Asos, VW and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
We are really proud to see our collaboration with one of the Big Five information technology companies growing bigger and deeper. This is a great opportunity for you to join our French customer experience team, to support customers from French speaking countries, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support Interaction Experts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Advanced English knowledge
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience would be an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?