Swedish Customer Support for the world’s top airline 4878 views
- Job Languages Swedish
Join our customer service team for the aviation industry leader!
An elevated experience awaits with the world’s most awarded airline. Grab this opportunity to join our customer support team in Athens, and work with one of the world’s most respected travel brands and assist people travel with confidence and a peace of mind.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you will do
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring
- Excellent command of Swedish
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal (phone) and written communication skills utilizing active listening
- Experience working in hospitality/travel/airline industry is a plus but not required
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Swedish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 303195