Spanish Online iGaming Customer Support 18014 views
- Job Languages Spanish
- Job posting schema No
Are you an avid gamer fluent in Spanish? Are you always the first to know all about the emerging trends in online entertainment? Would you like to put your knowledge to use by working for one of the most innovative brands?
On behalf of a leader in the iGaming industry, we at Teleperformance are looking for talent with Spanish-speaking skills to join our ever-growing Customer Support team!
By delivering a wide variety of games across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices, we are ardent about providing a top-notch iGaming and customer experience within a user-friendly betting platform for all.
If you’d like to join our mission to create a better, safer gaming environment, grab the opportunity and turn your passion into a career – Apply Now!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the online iGaming industry leader
- Actively listen to what moves our customers and provide solutions either by phone calls, emails, or chats!
- Respond promptly to a variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries
- Direct unresolved requests and issues and follow up to ensure resolution
- Record and handle inquiries, comments and complaints, always in a timely and professional manner
- Turning every customer into a happy customer!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Excellent command of Spanish– both in written and spoken form
- Advanced English knowledge
- Familiarity with iGaming is a big plus
- Prior customer support experience will be considered an asset
- Solution driven out of the box thinking
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- A positive and adventurous attitude
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 11.500 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?