Spanish Customer Service to those in love with driving! 11178 views
- Job Languages Spanish
- Job posting schema No
Join our Customer Service team in Greece to work with the German automobile manufacturer that builds cars for Sheer Driving Pleasure!
Let’s shape the mobility of the future together! Join our Customer Service team in Greece to work with the German automobile manufacturer that builds cars for Sheer Driving Pleasure!
For over 100 years, our client has been standing for driving pleasure, sustainable innovativeness and the passion for forward-looking mobility solutions – and that all around the world.
Our aftersales teams make the difference every day – with their passion, their business acumen, their communication skills and their sense of what makes our customers happy. And all this in an environment that sets no limits to personal development and rewards commitment through appreciation, but also with generous benefits.
If you have the service gene in your blood and work well in a team, then Teleperformance Greece is the place for you.
- Responding to car dealers’ inquiries via e-mail & chat
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive & proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Provide and maintain strong, professional communication with all stakeholders by always showing empathy
- Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent writing skills
- Good command of English
- Soft skills & politeness
- Technically adept (know your way around Windows, shortcuts, basic troubleshooting)
- Capability of multitasking
What we offer:
- Remote working option (for candidates located all over Greece)
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?