Social Media Support for the Top Instant Messaging Service – German 3824 views
- Job Languages German
Take advantage of your language skills and give people the power to build community, by providing Social Media Support for the Top Instant Messaging Service.
Teleperformance collaborates with the world’s top cross-platform centralized instant messaging (IM) and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service that allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share content.
We are looking for brilliant people who will work for our client, providing support to people from all over the world, who use this premium service that helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
What you will do
- Handle tickets, following support procedures and policies
- Communicate with customers via chat & e-mail, following support procedures and policies
- Follow specified workflows for incident identification, escalation, resolution and closure
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring
- Superior written and verbal communications skills in German
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics
- Ability to fluently interact without strain for either party.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; B2B is a distinct advantage
- High attention to details and follow through
- An effective team player who is able to also work independently
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
- Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously)
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment – all at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 285045