Romanian Speaking Consultant for Online Security Software 19096 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Romanian
- Job posting schema No
Are you a fluent Romanian speaker with good computer skills? Be part of our Helpdesk team that helps customers stay safe online!
Teleperformance Greece collaborates with the leading IT Security Software companies dedicated to protecting your personal data.We invite you to be part of a team that assists customers of antivirus software find the solutions they are looking for.If cybersecurity and online safety is your thing, grab this opportunity to join our team and work with the leaders of the industry, while enhancing your resume.
This is your chance to work as a consultant for the world’s top multinational cybersecurity and antivirus providers.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Ensure full functionality of the antivirus protection
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Romanian
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Empathy and a passion for customer service
- Familiarity with current Anti-Malware and Firewall products
- Ability to install an operating system and install additional necessary software
- Ability to troubleshoot common PC, Mac and mobile issues
- Knowledge of MAC, iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Firewall, Antivirus products and Security domain
- Knowledgeable in Windows X OS (Windows XP to 10) & Mac OS fundamentals
- Base knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12.000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Romanian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 226389