Spanish Customer Service for the top electronics company 23152 views
- Job Languages Spanish
- Job posting schema No
Are you a Spanish speaker? Grab this chance to join our Customer Service team in Greece to work with the one of the largest electronics companies in the world
Take advantage of your Spanish language skills! As a Customer Service Representative in our Spanish customer support team, you will be supporting customers of a leading multinational electronics company.
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a lifetime experience, you will find it there. You would be receiving top-class training from one the biggest brands in the world and boost your professional development. You would be working for a Great Place of Work awarded Company whose main mission is to deliver exceptional customer experience all over the world.
- Responding to customers’ inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone
- Providing how-to-use steps for their newly bought devices, and guiding them to arrange a repair if needed.
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive & proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Provide and maintain a strong, professional relationship with all customers and always show empathy
- Strive towards customers retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customers to achieve a successful outcome to their inquiry
- Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent writing skills
- Good command of English
- Soft skills & politeness
- Technically adept (know your way around Windows, shortcuts, basic troubleshooting)
- Capability of multitasking
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?