Representative for Spanish Customer Support (Thessaloniki) 7497 views
- Job Languages Spanish
Represent a top electronics company, taking advantage of your Spanish language skills!
As a Customer Care Representative in our Spanish customer support team, you will be working in our modern premises in Thessaloniki, supporting customers of a leading multinational technology company.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Responding to customers’ inquiries via e-mail, chat & phone
- Providing how-to-use steps for their newly bought devices, and guiding them to arrange a repair if needed.
Job requirements that applicants should meet:
- Native level of Spanish
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Soft skills & politeness
- Familiarity with technology
What we offer:
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities. Please note that in Thessaloniki all costs are slightly lower.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish jobs options? Please click here.
Would you like to see all our jobs in Thessaloniki? Please click here.
Job ID: 81871