Portuguese Customer Service positions for Imperial Brands 5698 views
- Job Languages Portuguese
- Job posting schema Yes
Be part of our Customer Service team for the brand’s new products, myblu™, PULZE & iD
Teleperformance Greece in collaboration with Imperial Brands Hellas, a member of the multinational tobacco products group, is looking for talent to join a vibrant customer service team to provide customers with useful advice that meets their needs, on the new products generation, myblu™, PULZE & iD.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills, and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
- Handle incoming calls, as well as chat, social media & email communications with customers or people interested to find out more about new products myblu™, PULZE & iD
- Resolve customer inquiries, provide support on technical issues, as well as product information
- Provide advice about the products via outbound calls, to new and existing customers, aiming to optimize the use of myblu™, PULZE & iD products
- Guide customers for purchases through the online store
- Stay up to date on new products, marketing initiatives, and policy/regulatory changes
- Provide excellent customer experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese (both verbal and written)
- Good English language skills
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, Internet applications, etc.)
- A positive mindset and pleasant personality
- Willingness to train and learn new skills, integrity, and passion for learning
- Accountability when handling sensitive information
- Previous working experience in a similar customer service position will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 12.000 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State-of-the-art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more!
Would you like to see more Portuguese speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?