Norwegian Tech Support for Mobile Devices 4423 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Norwegian
Are you into tech? This is your chance to work as a customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies, in a perfect working environment.
As a technical support interaction expert, you will be communicating with customers from Norway to provide support for their mobile devices, after following a complete training by certified instructors.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Support Norwegian speaking customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support Interaction Experts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience required:
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Advanced English knowledge
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Great communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Prior customer support experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Paid training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Norwegian speaking jobs options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 28838