Microsoft Representatives for Dutch Speaking Customers 576 views
- Job Languages Dutch
- Job posting schema No
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker? This is your chance to work in our Microsoft Support team!
Microsoft collaborates with our Teleperformance Greece, providing excellent opportunities for experienced technology enthusiasts to work with the world’s tech leader!
If you speak Dutch fluently and wish to experience working in the world of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and online platforms, grab this chance to join the Dutch Microsoft Support team, in order to support customers from Netherlands.
What you will do:
Depending on the team that successful candidates will join, responsibilities vary:
- Identify customers’ needs and deliver appropriate solutions, including sales
- Guide customers facing issues related to billing inquiries, handle transactions and provide resolution to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist customers to place an order and related issues
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face and assist customers with account issues
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Sales experience with consumer products and services will be an asset
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Dutch speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 390765