Microsoft Enterprise Consultant for French Support 2341 views
- Job Languages French
Are you a fluent French speaker? This is your chance to work in our Microsoft Business Customers support team!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses.
Microsoft is one of the world leading brands that collaborate with our company, providing an excellent opportunity for experienced technology enthusiasts!
If you have 2-3 years helpdesk or system admin experience and you are a fluent French speaker, this is your chance to join the Microsoft Business Customers support team!
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What you will do:
- Handle Microsoft Business Customers issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience
- Ensure that key stakeholders and Microsoft Business Customers are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Answer Microsoft Business Customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues that they face
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with Microsoft products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Solid Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer science background
- 2-3 years helpdesk or system admin experience with exposure to medium to large businesses
- Strong active listening skills, able to ask strategic questions to uncover needs and deliver appropriate value-added recommendations that will solve customer problems.
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team, and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Technical knowledge and experience: Windows Operating Systems, Local and Wide-area networking, Microsoft productivity suite, Directory Services and Active Directory, administration experience in any or all of Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, Office Applications, Skype for business and Teams.
- Acknowledged certifications like MCSE or Cisco certifications will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
Private Health Insurance
Numerous benefits and discounts
Full training by certified instructors
Professional growth &development opportunities
Free online Greek language courses
State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options? Please click here
Do you need even more options? View all our available jobs.
Job ID: 191429