Microsoft Technical Support Engineers – French 13793 views
- Job Languages French
Is technology running in your veins? This is your chance to be part of our Microsoft Technical Support Engineers team!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years, proudly representing the leading global businesses.
Microsoft is one of the world leading brands that collaborate with our company, providing an excellent opportunity for experienced technology enthusiasts!
If you are a fluent French speaker, with excellent computer skills, this is your chance to join the Microsoft Technical Support Engineers team!
What you will do:
- Answer Microsoft Business Customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues that they face
- Handle Microsoft Business Customers issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience
- Ensure that key stakeholders and Microsoft Business Customers are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with Microsoft products & services.
- Handle and respond to Business Customer inquiries received via multiple communication channels
- Provide complex technical assistance to Business Customers; identifying and driving program efficiency across multiple billing platforms.
- Maintain solid Business relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Investigate the root cause of an issue, provide solution and maintain high customer satisfaction
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French (native level)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Solid Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer science background
- 2-3 years helpdesk or system admin experience with exposure to medium to large businesses
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required
- Business Client support or service experience for B2B roles, Business Client support or service experience for B2C roles
- Strong active listening skills, able to ask strategic questions to uncover needs and deliver appropriate value-added recommendations that will solve customer problems.
- Technical knowledge and experience: Windows Operating Systems, Local and Wide-area networking, Microsoft productivity suite, Directory Services and Active Directory, administration experience in any or all of Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, Office Applications, Skype for business and Teams. Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Acknowledged certifications like MCSE or Cisco will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment-all at no cost to you))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Monthly Productivity Bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 191429