Japanese support for the top all-in-one workspace – Remote 9449 views
- Job Languages Japanese
We are looking for enthusiastic tech-savvy people, with good computer and soft skills, to provide remote top customer experience!
At Teleperformance Greece we are thrilled to collaborate with one of the hottest software brands when it comes to cloud project management. It’s an all-in-one workspace designed to help members of a company or organization coordinate deadlines, objectives, and assignments for the sake of efficiency and productivity.
This is a great opportunity to join our talented remote support team, working for home, with a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge.
Training will take place on-site in Athens, Greece. After training, the team will be working remotely.
Team will be covering Asia-Pacific hours, so working schedule will be Monday to Friday 3AM-11AM or 2AM-10AM during the daylight saving period.
What you will do
- Handle tickets, following support procedures and policies
- Communicate with customers via e-mail, following support procedures and policies
- Follow specified workflows for incident identification, escalation, resolution and closure
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal target
What you will bring
- Superior written and verbal communications skills in Japanese
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Ability to understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics
- Ability to fluently interact without strain for either party.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; B2B is a distinct advantage
- High attention to details and follow through
- An effective team player who is able to also work independently
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Remote working position, in Greece
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Japanese speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 327794