Hebrew speaking job opportunities 32656 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Hebrew
- Job posting schema No
Do you speak Hebrew fluently and have excellent communication skills?
Available positions in Customer / Tech Support and Sales await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 12.000+ employees from 110+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
The Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Hebrew
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Hebrew speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?