Hebrew speaking job opportunities 8228 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Hebrew
Do you speak Hebrew fluently and have excellent communication skills?
Available positions in Customer / Tech Support and Sales await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 9.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
🛋️ The Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Hebrew
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What we offer:
🛫 Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth & development opportunities
🎈 Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
🏆 Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more jobs options? Please click here for Hebrew speaking jobs.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 16195