German Content Moderator for Social Media 6432 views
- Job Languages German
- Job posting schema No
Are you passionate about everything online, with an eye for details? Become a member of our strong content moderators team for the leading social media!
As a social media content moderator you will review, categorize and moderate business content, helping to build a better online user experience for billions of people all around the world.
Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team that reviews and categorizes social media commercial ads, or reviews and moderate business content.
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses.
A new career journey in an awarded working environment begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What the job is about:
- Review and categorize social media content based on specific guidelines
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies
- Make well balanced decisions to be an effective advocate for community
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Follow company and client procedures and guidelines
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What we expect from you:
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German
- Very good English knowledge
- Exceptional communication and soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Windows Operating Systems, internet applications and MS Office
- Solid team, and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
- Experience in Content Moderation, Social Media or Customer Support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer to you:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment – all at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2,000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 363777