German Customer Service for the Top Car Manufacturer 1375 views
- Job Languages German
- Job posting schema No
If you are an avid auto enthusiast, be part of our Customer Service team for a Top Luxury Car Manufacturer
We are looking for German speaking talents who will be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the top German manufacturer of automobiles, buses, and trucks.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing one of the world’s most esteemed car brands
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience
- Respond to inquiries about products and services, offering expert advice on a range of car-related matters
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers’ concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Enjoy your time in Greece 😊
What you will bring:
- Fluency in German
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- A profound passion for cars is a big plus
- Work experience as a customer support/customer care representative will be considered an asset
- Highly developed communication skills
- A genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership
- Tech savviness and learning agility
- A positive attitude
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Free accommodation at fully furnished, spacious apartments throughout the entire employment period
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- A generous bonus scheme
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Extra private health insurance
- Consistent support for anything you may need along the way
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- State-of-the-art premises – including an amazing activity room with a fully-equipped gym, table tennis table and TV
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- Professional growth & development opportunities within a multicultural, safe and fun workplace
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more German speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 390797