French Anti-Financial Crime Support for the leading Mobile Bank 16327 views
- Job Languages French
- Job posting schema No
Use your French language skills and provide excellent customer experience!
Teleperformance Greece is collaborating with a leading Mobile Bank, helping you manage your bank account on-the-go, track your expenses and set aside money in real-time.
We are seeking a French speaking Customer Service Specialist to support French speaking customers.
In the Customer Service team you will be the frontline of the bank to the French speaking market, providing excellent customer experience. You are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding our customers are also key facets of this role!
Take a step forward and join us in Greece! Be part of a team of more than 11.500 employees from 109+ nationalities!
What you will do:
- Support customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Prevent fraud, protect data and safeguard customers
- Be an ambassador of our client
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness, experience with CRM tools preferred
- Ability to work under stressful and testing situations with customers
- Experience in customer service or customer facing roles preferred
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn and reliability are essential to your success in this role!
- Must hold EU citizenship/ EU Passport or valid work permit for Greece
- Willingness to relocate to historic Athens, Greece, or be a local candidate
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment-all at no cost to you))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Please note that Greece is considered to be handling the pandemic in an exemplary way, while taking all the necessary steps to protect its people, with a successful vaccination plan in place. At Teleperformance Greece we are committed to the necessary measures so that all TP employees are and feel safe!
Job ID: 220271