French Customer Service for Miele 6279 views
- Job Languages French
- Job posting schema No
Are you driven by a constant need for improvement? Do you speak French fluently? Join our customer service team for Miele!
By joining forces with Miele, the leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we are soaring towards one common goal: to ensure we live and work by the motto “Immer Besser”; always better.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a like-minded talent to join our Customer Service team– fluent in French – who will become an integral member of a team devoted to delivering exceptional customer experiences on any given occasion.
If you share our passion for continuous improvement and our appreciation for quality-conscious brands, apply now and join us in Greece!
Some of your daily tasks:
- Communicating through various channels (e-mail, chat & phone) to address product or service issues.
- Advising customers on the proper use of their electric appliances.
- Handling customer complaints in an efficient manner, clarifying their needs and determining the cause of the problem.
- Expediting corrections and/or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assisting with the processing of refunds or exchanges.
- Arranging the placement of orders.
We’ll love it if you have:
- High level of fluency in French.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Customer support/troubleshooting experience will be appreciated.
- Familiarity with the brand is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills utilizing active listening.
- Experience within the household appliance/commercial equipment industry is a plus.
- Comfortable with the use of basic technology tools.
- A positive, can-do attitude that shines through every interaction.
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment – all at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Extra Private Health Insurance Benefits
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
At Teleperformance Greece, we take pride in the commitment to our values: equality, conscious inclusivity and human-centric progress. Growth is not determined solely by our numbers; our most valuable asset is our people. Our ever-growing community of 12,000+ individuals from 110+ nationalities is what makes us what we are: the indubitable leader in our field.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece?
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Join Teleperformance and build a career within one of the safest (and most fun!) work environments in Greece. We want you to work with us; not for us. Can’t wait to meet you!
Find out more
Would you like to see more French speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 381531