Finnish Asus Troubleshooting Expert in Crete 5220 views
- Job Languages Finnish
- Job posting schema No
Join our Asus Technical Support team in one of the most popular destinations in the world!
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine – along with flavorful Greek cuisine – sound like an option you’d like to explore? Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Asus Technical Support team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
If you are fluent in Finnish and technology is your second nature, grab the opportunity and come work with Asus, one of the world’s the world’s most innovative, leading technology enterprises.
Turn your passion into a profession and join our mission to reimagine today’s technologies for tomorrow, delivering top customer experience; all of this while enjoying your stay on a Greek island famous for its rich culture, fabulous landscapes and buzzing nightlife, where you will also get the chance to socialize, build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
Be part of the change and join us in beautiful Crete!
What you will do:
- Become Asus’ most valuable ambassador, consistently exuding the company’s values
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to identify, analyze and resolve technical issues
- Provide accurate information on our client’s new and existing products and services
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- A deep interest in technology is a prerequisite
- Work experience with a focus on tech support/troubleshooting is welcome
- Highly-developed soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- Learning agility – you are capable of identifying the most important info in one situation, and efficiently applying it to another
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Free accommodation or extra accommodation bonus, throughout the entire employment period
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Finnish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?