Financial Services Support for Spanish Speakers 13864 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Spanish
Do you have excellent communication skills in Spanish? Support customers for financial services & money transactions.
One of the biggest companies offering money transfer & financial services collaborates with Teleperformance Greece for exceptional customer support!
Our Spanish support team communicates with local agencies and individual customers from Spain to assist them with various financial services & money transactions.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle inquiries via phone & e-mail
- Assist customers to modify transaction information
- Educate customers how to manage their online accounts
- Handle complaints politely & effectively
- Reroute/escalate cases to different departments
- Near-native level of Spanish & good English knowledge
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Tech savviness & multitasking skills to use multiple internal tools
- Experience in the financial sector will be appreciated, but not required
What we offer:
🛫 Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth & development opportunities
🎈 Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
🏆 Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 174405