Dutch Customer Service for Mercedes-Benz 7170 views
- Job Languages Dutch
- Job posting schema No
If you are an avid auto enthusiast, be part of our Customer Service team for Mercedes-Benz, one of the most esteemed automobile brands
We are looking for Dutch speaking talents who will be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing Mercedes-Benz, the top German manufacturer of cars, buses, and trucks.
Join a team dedicated to providing top customer experience and at the same time build your professional network, improve your communication skills, and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing one of the world’s most esteemed car brands
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience
- Respond to inquiries about products and services, offering expert advice on a range of car-related matters
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers’ concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Enjoy your time in Greece 😊
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Dutch
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- A profound passion for cars is a big plus
- Work experience as a customer support/customer care representative will be considered an asset
- Highly developed communication skills
- A genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership
- Tech savviness and learning agility
- A positive attitude
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (we will cover all the costs from the moment you leave your house until the moment you are ready to rent your first home in Greece)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Health benefits – extra private healthcare benefits on top of standard public insurance
- Numerous perks and discounts
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 11.500 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Dutch speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 390744