Dutch Customer Experience Associate for bol.com 3897 views
- Job Languages Dutch
Do you enjoy challenging situations? Do you strive to make everyone around you happy all the time? Then you are who we need in our Dutch Customer Experience Team for bol.com!
At Teleperformance Greece, in collaboration with the Netherlands’ largest online retailer bol.com, are looking for highly motivated Dutch Customer Experience Associates, dedicated to take ownership and turn each and every online purchase into a satisfying customer journey.
We don’t make excuses for why the customer’s camera or balloons will not be delivered on time for his child’s first birthday party! We provide solutions! If that solution doesn’t exist, we simply create it and share our experiences with our colleagues so they can also put a smile on their customers faces!
If you’ d love to work with bol.com, a brand that places emphasis on the human factor in every aspect, come join our ever-growing, extra-talented team in Greece!
Our bol.com project is based in Thessaloniki, but you will be able to work remotely, from anywhere in Greece!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the Netherlands’ leading online retailer
- Actively listen to what moves our customers and provide solutions either by phone calls, emails, or chats!
- Handle inquiries about product orders, payments and deliveries, as well as customer complaints
- Turning every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchanging ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Strong written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- Work experience in retail or familiarity with e-commerce will be considered an asset
- Solution driven out of the box thinking
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- An entrepreneurial mindset to balance out the cons and benefits
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (we will cover all the costs from the moment you leave your house until the moment you are ready to rent your first home here in Greece)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Health benefits – extra private healthcare benefits on top of standard public insurance
- Numerous perks and discounts
- Fully renumerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 11.5000 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Dutch speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 337807