Icelandic Search Engine Customer Consultant 24944 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Icelandic
- Job posting schema No
If you are passionate about the web and new technologies, this is your chance to live and work in Athens, Greece and become a digital expert!
We are looking for talents with Icelandic & English skills who will join us in our state-of-the-art working environment in Greece, after relocating to Athens.
Take advantage of your Icelandic skills and become a digital expert on a wide palette of Google tools!
New Addition to our Offer: €500 hiring bonus plus €300 monthly accommodation bonus for 12 months!
What you will do
- Become a digital expert after our intense product training
- Consult entrepreneurs and businesses to enhance their reputation and provide insights into how customers search for them
- Provide assistance to businesses, improving their online presence across the world’s most famous search engine
- Investigate issues deeper before defining solutions, or escalate highly complex issues
- Maybe required to promote related products to existing customers
What you will bring
- Superior Icelandic language skills and customer service mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to use the desktop computer system, Internet applications, and MS Office
- Familiarity with Google products (Google Maps, Google Cloud ecosystem – docs, sheet, slides etc.)
- Familiarity with Chrome OS & Android Operating systems
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process(-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Do you need even more available jobs?