Digital Business Consultant – Estonian 18724 views
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Languages Estonian
If you are a digital nomad, passionate about the web and new technologies, this is your chance to live and work in Athens, Greece and become a digital expert!
We are looking for talents with Estonian & English skills who will join us in our state-of-the-art working environment in Greece, with the option to work from home, after relocating to Athens.
Take advantage of your Estonian skills and become a digital expert on a wide palette of Google tools!
What you will do
- Become a digital expert after our intense product training
- Consult entrepreneurs and businesses to enhance their reputation and provide insights into how customers search for them
- Provide assistance to businesses, improving their online presence across the world’s most famous search engine
- Investigate issues deeper before defining solutions, or escalate highly complex issues
- Maybe required to promote related products to existing customers
What you will bring
- Superior Estonian language skills and customer service mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to use the desktop computer system, Internet applications, and MS Office
- Familiarity with Google products (Google Maps, Google Cloud ecosystem – docs, sheet, slides etc.)
- Familiarity with Chrome OS & Android Operating systems
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Estonian speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 273238