Slovak Customer Support for Transportation Services 8352 views
- Job Languages Slovakian
- Job posting schema No
Are you keen on vehicles? Do you want to keep the world moving? Join our Customer Support team in Athens and work for the transportation leader!
At Teleperformance Greece we collaborate with the leader of modern transportation industry, a manufacturer with 125 years of history, delivering a total of more than one-half million trucks and buses to customers.
This is a great chance to join a team that keeps the world moving by enabling mobility for people and getting goods reliably, punctually, and safely to their destination. You will part of a team that contributes to a cleaner, safer, more efficient, and more connected world: for goods, for people, for all of us.
What you will do
- Handle truck and bus related inquiries and complaints in a case-closed manner by phone, email, or chat.
- Support customer in case of truck breakdowns (flat tire, engine failure etc.) by creating appropriate cases in the CRM system after identifying the customer, vehicle, location and verification of GOP coverage.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, contact the nearest dealer/technician or 3rd party for assistance.
- De-escalation of concerns, proposing solutions within set parameters or referring to 2nd/3rd parties
- Answer questions about customer service, technical and product concerns, and general corporate matters.
- Strive for client retention and loyalty and aim for a positive response to the customer’s inquiry.
- Answer and assisting on incoming calls/email from clients related to products, sales, service, corporate information, appointments, etc.
- Maintain a customer relationship database and follow up on customer contacts.
What you will bring
- Excellent command of Slovak
- Good communication skills in English
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- A basic awareness of automotive roadside assistance procedures
- Work experience with knowledge management systems and information research
- Professional expertise with ticketing and roadside assistance is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a contact center or managing mail is preferred.
What we offer
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Slovak speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 354642