Customer Support Advocates – Danish Speakers 12111 views
- Job Languages Danish
Provide fantastic customer experience for the fantasy entertainment leader!
During this challenging period, when people contact for assistance, a work from home representative is usually the one who responds to calls and messages for help.
Make use of this opportunity to be people’s connection to Teleperformance Greece: friendly, helpful, and real, while working at the comfort of your home!
Join our team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
This is an opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a member of our Customer Support team, you will be delivering superior customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
Apply now and get ready to welcome this new challenge!
Be part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
What you will do:
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payments
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Native or near-native level in Danish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+ level)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support/ assistance will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. Also, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11500 people from 109+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?
Job ID: 130104