Customer Support Advocates – Danish Speakers 16861 views
- Job Languages Danish
- Job posting schema No
Provide fantastic customer experience for the fantasy entertainment leader!
During this challenging period, when people contact for assistance, a work from home representative is usually the one who responds to calls and messages for help.
Make use of this opportunity to be people’s connection to Teleperformance Greece: friendly, helpful, and real, while working at the comfort of your home!
Join our team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
This is an opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a member of our Customer Support team, you will be delivering superior customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
Apply now and get ready to welcome this new challenge!
Be part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
What you will do:
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payments
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Native or near-native level in Danish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+ level)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support/ assistance will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation(-all at no cost to you-) as well as support with the house searching process
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Refer-A-Friend: Bring a friend and get up to €3,500 as a referral bonus (depending on the language)
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Fully renumerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 12.000 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. Also, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Danish speaking jobs options?
Do you need even more available jobs?