Customer Support Advocates – Danish Speakers 3959 views
- Job Languages Danish
Provide fantastic customer experience for the fantasy entertainment leader!
During this challenging period, when people contact for assistance, a work from home representative is usually the one who responds to calls and messages for help.
Make use of this opportunity to be people’s connection to Teleperformance Greece: friendly, helpful, and real, while working at the comfort of your home!
Join our team and work in the most fantastic industry in the world, delivering wonderful customer experience for the global leading fantasy entertainment brand!
This is an opportunity to work with a top subscription streaming service for films and television series, while working for Teleperformance, a Best Place to Work Multinational Company.
As a member of our Customer Support team, you will be delivering superior customer experience to the subscribers of a top streaming service.
Apply now and get ready to welcome this new challenge!
Be part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
What you will do:
- Communicate through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answer how-to questions about payments
- Troubleshoot streaming and content issues
- Assist subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on the given application
- Native or near-native level in Danish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+ level)
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Work experience in customer support/ assistance will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Remote training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- Special online events and as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. Also, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,700 people from 100+ nationalities.
Wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities. Please note that in Thessaloniki all costs are slightly lower.
Find out more
Would you like to see all our jobs in Thessaloniki? Please click here.
Do you need even more career options? View all of our available jobs.
Job ID: 130104